Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Future CEO












Is Sammy cute in his shirt and tie or what? He would wear one everyday if I let him and I'm kind of tempted to while he will allow it. I think it's just adorable! He gets lots of compliments too (a special thank you for the shirts and ties we received as gifts). This day (above) the pics of Grandma, Sam and I were at the local Walmart. I picked out my shirt and pants to match Sam and he thought that was just great.

The picture on the above right, is Ken and Sam when we went out bowling. I just love the look of pure joy on both of those beautiful faces.

I give God all of the glory for this great life.

3 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

He is one dapper dude!!!

Love it!

Lisa

DiJo said...

Hi!
Just checking in to say "HI!!!" He is adorable in every way!! And, of course so darn handsome in his shirt and tie!!! Jeff and I miss you guys!!!
Love from Mineapolis!
Diana, Jeff, Ainsley & Ruby Mei

Donna VanAllen said...

I honestly don't think there is a cuter kid in all of the United States.

I can't wait to meet my adorable new nephew.

Love,

Aunt Donna