Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy (early) Halloween!

I could not resist posting this picture. I know it's not Halloween yet, but Sam is really excited about it. He has learned (from Handy Manny, the TV show) how to say, "Trick or treat!". It's really pretty funny. This bee costume came to us courtesy of his Aunt Cris. She kindly donated a whole bag of costumes and we have had a great time going through them.

Sammy is now talking in sentences, most of them correct. One favorite that I hear now a few times a day is "Mommy, what are you doing?". It's very cute. When I ask Sam what he is doing, he only reply is "working". I guess he really wants to be like Daddy!

2 comments:

The Oswalds said...

So Cute! What a sweet little bee!

Love,
Shauna

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

This is so fun it makes me smile almost as big as him!

Love,
Lisa