This picture was taken on Easter Sunday. Sammy has been asking to wear a bow tie for awhile now and I was able to find this cute one on Ebay. I think he got the bow tie idea from Mickey Mouse. =) His hair doo is courtesy of Dad who likes Sam's hair messy. Sam prefers his hair "down" rather than up. His Dad and I have reached a compromise regarding Sam's hair. I am in charge of it for winter and fall and Ken has it for spring and summer. Which means a buzz cut will be coming soon! In any event, our sweet and happy boy looks adorable.Sammy awoke to an Easter basket on his place at the table. He was VERY excited. This was his first Easter home with us. He also hunted for eggs, but we carefully explained the true reason for Easter. Jesus lives!
2 comments:
His smile makes me warm and tingly inside!
He looks adorable and I know he must've had so much fun.
I hope he's doing well...
Love,
Lisa
What a handsome little guy! I think it's funny that at his age he is asking to wear a bow tie. So cute!
Love,
Shauna
Post a Comment