I am trying to catch up on some blogging. =) Sammy started Kindergarten in September and we have been off to the races ever since. We are both adjusting to our new daily schedule and routine. I will post more about school later. This day at Disneyland was LOTS of fun! Sam posed with his big sister, Erica and went on the teacups (one of his favorite rides) with my Uncle Dan. It was a GREAT day.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Another summer day at Disneyland
I am trying to catch up on some blogging. =) Sammy started Kindergarten in September and we have been off to the races ever since. We are both adjusting to our new daily schedule and routine. I will post more about school later. This day at Disneyland was LOTS of fun! Sam posed with his big sister, Erica and went on the teacups (one of his favorite rides) with my Uncle Dan. It was a GREAT day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment