Hi All,
Okay, okay I know as many of you have mentioned I am waaaay behind on my blog. Do you want to hear my reasons? =) Well, Sammy started kindergarten in September and my Husband started a new business as well. Then Sammy had a prescheduled surgery in November and had a fairly long recovery. He is completely healed now. Praise God! We knew when we adopted him that he would have to have this surgery and I am most happy that it's behind us now. That took us into Thanksgiving when we took a road trip to visit family. Then it was December and we found out that our beloved Scottie dog had skin cancer and a tumor on her little back toe. The toe had to be removed and she is now healed. Yaye! Sammy turned six and then it was Christmas and we were off to another road trip to visit more family. Whew! That brings us into 2009. I just had my birthday (which was FAB) and we finished a family vacation that was MUCH needed. We just got back yesterday. SO here I am back at the blog. =) The top picture is of Sam and his sister, Erica.
No comments:
Post a Comment