Where have we been? Well, Sam started school and I am hesitant to post too much info about school stuff due to weirdos on the internet. Can you tell I am protective of Sam? =) I can say that he is doing REALLY well and he is a joy. He is a big party in a small package! Here are some of his likes: Pizza, Baseball, Movies, Chess, Piano, SCHOOL, cooking, reading, puzzles, and music. Sam is doing well in school, especially when he chooses to focus. Today he painted a Birthday card for his Dad and spent some lovely time with one of his big Sisters, Erica.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Updates, I know its been forever......
Where have we been? Well, Sam started school and I am hesitant to post too much info about school stuff due to weirdos on the internet. Can you tell I am protective of Sam? =) I can say that he is doing REALLY well and he is a joy. He is a big party in a small package! Here are some of his likes: Pizza, Baseball, Movies, Chess, Piano, SCHOOL, cooking, reading, puzzles, and music. Sam is doing well in school, especially when he chooses to focus. Today he painted a Birthday card for his Dad and spent some lovely time with one of his big Sisters, Erica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still such a cutie! Glad to see he is doing so well. Hope you are all doing great!
Shauna
Post a Comment