


This weekend we went to a company picnic. We really had a great time, eating, dancing, running and playing. Of course, Sam was the star of the show and everyone LOVES this little boy. His personality comes out more and more all the time. I think he is destined to be on a stage with a microphone. I am not kidding. His Sister, Erica gave him a toy microphone and Sammy knew to sing and speak into it. How did he know to do this? I have no idea......LOL Also, at the picnic there was a DJ and a little stage in the middle of all the picnic tables. Sam wanted to dance (which is too adorable by itself) but he asked me to dance with him and proceeded to take my hand to the center stage! At the game booths, Sam had a choice of stuffed animals, toys, mini basket balls, etc. What did he choose? GIANT sunglasses! I already know I will one day hear from his teachers about being a class clown and a talker. I love him so!
2 comments:
Oh my Gosh! I warms my heart to hear how well he is doing and to see his perfect smile. I am so happy to hear that all is going so well for your family. Enjoy your little ham!!
The barton family (from your travel group)
Cute pictures! He and Lindy sound like they have similar personalities--LOTS. I am already having visions of the phone calls from Lindy's Kindergarten teacher telling me how bright she is but self control...
Glad he's such a joy!
Post a Comment