My loving Sister, Keri took this picture when she was here for a vacation in June. She made one of her scrapbook pages with this picture and some others of Sam and his new family that she entered in the county fair. I am very proud to announce that she won first place with ribbons and awards. She pretty much swept up the place! She is a very talented scrapbooker, photographer and Mother. She is a woman of God and I adore her. Thank you Keri for your support, prayers and love!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
A moment of Mommy and Sam
My loving Sister, Keri took this picture when she was here for a vacation in June. She made one of her scrapbook pages with this picture and some others of Sam and his new family that she entered in the county fair. I am very proud to announce that she won first place with ribbons and awards. She pretty much swept up the place! She is a very talented scrapbooker, photographer and Mother. She is a woman of God and I adore her. Thank you Keri for your support, prayers and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet picture of you and your little guy.
Congrats to Keri and to you for providing her inspiration and material.
Thanks Sis! I love you lots and deeply appreciate the note to fame, and lift it all up to Him. He is good, all the time. Thanks again for the "All Star" treatment.It's amazing how easy things are when God is present and felt.
Love you,
Keri
Post a Comment