Thursday, February 21, 2008

A boy and his bath!



Sammy just LOVES his bath. He often feels it is necessary to inform me that his little feet are "dirty" so he can take one. LOL I am pretty happy to oblige considering most boys his age are trying NOT to take a bath. On this day he was showing me his mustache and goatee, just like Daddy's. A few people have mentioned that Sam is one of the happiest kids they have ever seen. I think this is true of him. He has such personality and joy. A woman came up to me in a restaurant recently and said that she had been watching him and for the last half hour she was trying to come up with one adjective that would describe Sammy. She said the word she finally chose was EXUBERANT. Amen to that!

3 comments:

The Oswalds said...

I love this post. What a precious "Exuberant" boy. As you said on our blog, God definitely answers our prayers in such special ways! These kids are growing & changing so quickly! So much fun!

Love,
Shauna, Joel & Kylee

DiJo said...

I would second that adjective!!!!!
Can you believe we are coming up on a year with our precious kiddos soon?

Miss you!
Diana

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

He has shown exuberance and joy from day 1, it seems. I am still reeling in what a blessing he is.

I am so thrilled for you and the precious blessing of Sammy!!!

Love you,
Lisa