Testing, again. Something is wrong here.I cannot post any pictures. Waaaaaaaaa!!!!! The icon I use to post the pictures on Blogger is not responding. So..........we will all just have to wait.
I can share that Sammy has started speech therapy at the recommendation of his pediatrician. She is Chinese (and we all adore her) and her advice was that some fine tuning of his speech would be very helpful before placing him in Preschool. I agreed, because his Bible Study teachers have shared with me that the other children think he is much younger due to his speech. We want him to have every possible advantage in everything, so it certainly cannot hurt. =) Sammy is quite the communicator and has a real desire to learn English. Can you say, "The rain in Spain?" =)
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he'll make great strides with his speech. It's amazing to think how far he's come, right???
God is so good...
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment