Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Day In The Life Of Sammy.........











Yesterday we had some fun with Sam at the hotel playground before we left on the bus with the rest of the adopting families for the medical exam which is needed to get ur children's visas. Sam loves the slide and he made Mama very nervous by going down the spiral slide head first. As you can see from his picture (double click on any picture to enlarge it) he had a great time!

Ken and I are a little worn out today because Sammy did not sleep well last night. Please continue to pray for us. =) We are not sure why he had such a tough time staying asleep. I thank God for my Husband who reminded me this morning that he is here to help (and he really does) and that we are in this together and everything is still brand new for all of us. I am SO looking forward to coming home.

Today we go to the US Consulate to receive our children's visas! Tomorrow afternoon, we fly home!

I am sending a special hello to all of you in our Small Group, we miss you LOTS.

No comments: