


These are pics from Gotcha Day, yesterday. I will try to take a close up of this beautiful boy to post, so you can really see how adorable he is. He went right into Ken's arms as soon as he saw us! He was shy with me at first, but after I held out a Mickey Mouse doll to him, he came to me with a smile. After we got up to our Hotel room with him, he had two MAJOR meltdowns. We sang hymns to him and just tried to soothe him through it. He slept ALL through the night! He woke up with a smile on his face this morning. He has already learned some english words! His first was "uh-oh", followed by my personal favorite "shoe" and this morning, I put a flower in my hair and said "pretty" and he smiled and pointed and said "pretty". We ADORE him. More to come later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment