



Ok, so I now know I am really not great at this blogging thing, please forgive me. The pictures just kind of post at will and I have no idea where the type will appear. Also, I know that one of my posts showed up twice. I guess it is not too bad considering all of my instructions appear as question marks because we are in China. Well, at least we are still able to share the pictures and the journey!
Today, Sam wore this fish shirt and we saw some fish in the hotel pond. He was pointing at the fish on his shirt and then in the pond. I think he thought that was pretty cool. We were really praying that his passport would be ready in time for us to fly to Guangzhou on Saturday, otherwise we might have to wait to fly out on Monday. God has so faithfully answered all of our prayers and by late afternoon, we had his passport in hand and our tickets too. More to follow from Guangzhou after we settle in. This will be Sam's first airplane ride and I get the feeling this little guy is into airplanes!
1 comment:
Jill and Ken and Sammy:
Li now asks each day to see An Ning. Keep those pictures coming! How awesome to see that happy boy we met just a few months ago. He seems to be settling in so well. I am glad you found the Pizza Hut in Fuzhou- a little food from home is a good thing sometimes! Each of you remains in our prayers- words can not describe how exciting it is to see how well things are going for your family!
The Warrens
Post a Comment